Human Immunoglobulins are a diverse class of human antibodies made up mainly by Immunoglobulin G (IgG), which represents approximately 75% of the immunoglobulins in human plasma. Immunoglobulins A (IgA), D (IgD), E (IgE), and M (IgM) make up the remaining 25%. Each class of antibody gets its designation from the heavy and light peptide chains that make up the antibody structure
Human immunoglobulins from Scripps Laboratories are purified from human plasma and/or serum and are supplied in a liquid form. The buffers used are phosphate or tris buffered saline, with slightly differing salt concentrations. IgA, IgG, and IgM are characterized for protein content by absorbance at 280nm, using the appropriate extinction coefficients. IgE is tested using the Lowry protein assay. The serum forms of IgE (unpurified) are tested by EIA.
Request Quote for Immunoglobulins, Human
Thank you for your product quote request. One of our team members will contact you with a quote.