ASTM Industry Reference
The ASTM International standard D7427 "Standard Test Method for Immunological Measurement of Four Principal Allergenic Proteins (Hev b 1,3,5, and 6.02) in Natural Rubber Latex and its Products derived from Latex" covers an immunoenzymetric method to detect and quantify four principal, clinically relevant latex allergens in natural rubber latex and its products.
Industry Reference Materials (IRM) are standard compounding ingredients used for reference purposes to achieve better repeatability and reproducibility of tests covered by published standards.
- IRM 915 - Mouse monoclonal antibody Hb1-5 (Clone 07-005) (pdf)
- IRM 916 - Mouse monoclonal antibody Hb1-1 (Clone 07-001) (pdf)
- IRM 917 - Hev b 1 Reference Protein (pdf)
- IRM 918 - Mouse monoclonal antibody Hb3-5 (Clone 09-005) (pdf)
- IRM 919 - Mouse monoclonal antibody Hb3-10 (Clone 09-010) (pdf)
- IRM 920 - Hev b 3 Reference Protein (pdf)
- IRM 921 - Mouse monoclonal antibody Hb5-4 (Clone 10-004) (pdf)
- IRM 922 - Mouse monoclonal antibody Hb5-11 (Clone 10-011) (pdf)
- IRM 923 - Hev b 5 Reference Protein (pdf)
- IRM 924 - Mouse monoclonal antibody Hb6.02-2 (Clone 11-002) (pdf)
- IRM 925 - Mouse monoclonal antibody Hb6.02-N3 (Clone 11-003) (pdf)
- IRM 926 - Hev b 6.02 Reference Protein (pdf)
The D7427-based ready-to-use kits are available from Icosagen.
Thank you for your submission. One of our team members will contact you within 48 hours.